- Host institution : Académie nationale des sciences, arts et lettres du Bénin (ANSALB)
- Dates : June 7th - 11th, 2021
- Arrival date : June 6th, 2021
- Departure date : June 11th, 2021
- Registration : Present - May 1st, 2021
- Participants and accompanying persons will have lunch at the meeting at dining hall, from 13:00 to 14:00.
- The Colloquium will be held in the Palais des Congres in Cotonou. It is a newly constructed and modern place which hosts highly international meetings.
- The ceremonies (opening, awards, etc.) and plenary lectures will be held in the Red Hall which can hold more than 1000 persons.
Travelling to Benin
Travelling to Benin is made very easy.
- You just complete a short and easy online e-Visa application form for visiting Benin for tourism or business purposes, via the link: https://evisa.gouv.bj/.
- This online process for e-Visa for Benin was implemented towards the end of 2016 by the Government of Benin, with the goal of enabling any of the future travelers and visitors to apply for an e-Visa to Benin.
- The approved e-Visa for Benin is a document granted by the Government of Benin that you will receive by e-mail that is allowing any citizen of any of the eligible countries with passports that are valid for at least six (6) months from the expected date of entry into Benin, to apply online for a Benin e-Visa for tourism or business purposes.
- In addition to your e-visa, to prevent against possible malaria, you have to take a vaccine or tablets for the period of your stay.